Ah, what a joy to spot the first new Irish potatoes on a mid-May wander through the English Market. From some of our warmest growing areas – in Carne Co Wexford and Rosscarbery in West Cork - and given a … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?