As the horsemeat scandal rumbles on and layer upon layer of unsavoury truths continue to be revealed, it must at last be clear to the general public that the real cost of cheap food is a price far too high … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?