If you’re thinking about how to spend your Easter bank holiday weekend, Dee Laffan suggests that a good idea for a fun-filled weekend would be to head west for the fourth annual Galway Food Festival, taking place from Thursday 2nd … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?