Cheesy-Grilled Hake This brilliant fish dish was made with pollock in the seafood cookery book ‘From Tide To Table’ that we published in association with BIM in 2008 (now unfortunately out of print). It had featured in BIM calendars and, … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?