Highlights from a great day spent with like-minded foodies in Co Wicklow Culminating, in a magnificent outdoor dinner showcasing the best of Irish speciality produce from 13 counties, the second Food Summer School (30th August 2012) was an inspiring and … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?