One of the most evocative seasonal foods featured in our January e-zine was Seville oranges, such a precious fruit as their season is so short and their uses so specific. Marmalade is by far their most popular use and plenty … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?