Clonmel is famous for its apples (albeit mainly cider apples, and known through the product of an international drinks manufacturer based in the town which also uses imported product) so perhaps it should not have been surprising that a big … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?