Darina Allen, President of Slow Food Ireland, has issued the following statement on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). We must inform ourselves and then have our say… The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) agreement poses a serious … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?