Local Irish food and drink may take pride of place on our Christmas shopping lists, but do we ever give a thought to the origins of the decorations? It’s something well worth thinking about before we go and lash out … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?