Just a few days to go to the Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine (Friday 15th- Sunday 17th May) …! Admitting that this “could just be the longest title of a food festival anywhere in Ireland”, DARINA ALLEN … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?