Our annual travels around Ireland have their highs and lows, creating a snapshot of Irish hospitality as it really is. Looking back over 2014, these are some of the experiences that stand out in our minds. 1. Hazel and Myrtle Allen, … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?