Savour the delicious treats that Wexford’s fertile land offers and discover some of the region’s culinary gems A favourite holiday destination for Irish families, Wexford is blessed with a benign climate and can boast Ireland’s sunniest coastline, lush river valleys … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?