Midsummers Past – Remembering Dunderry Ah, midsummer’s day. It may be a wet and blustery summer solstice today, but this is the time when memories of the halcyon days of Dunderry Lodge are most poignant, those heady evenings in the … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?