BIM, the Seafood Development Agency, came up with a great idea when they decided to BIM Final Young Fishmonger Awards 2013 hold a competition to winkle out the brightest and best of Ireland’s young fishmongers. These innovative awards are designed … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?