This stunning county epitomises Ireland for many visitors and its rugged landscape and cold, clean, Atlantic waters produce some exceptional foods. Fish and seafood abound and reverentially respected specialities include some of the best smoked salmon you’ll eat anywhere and, … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?