So Burns Night is here at last – we’ve been waiting for it since January 6th, when the Christmas decorations came down. All because we have a strange but useful way of celebrating it around here, where it marks the … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?