A very special place for anglers, walkers and anyone with a natural empathy for big scenery and untamed wildness, Mayo really is magnificent. A highlight of the Wild Atlantic Way (www.failteireland.ie/wildatlanticway) west coast driving route, its character is defined by … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?