Finding unfussy, seasonal dishes, skilfully prepared by people who value the top quality fresh ingredients supplied by local producers is one of the great joys of travelling around Ireland. And never mind the devil, it’s the delight that’s in the … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?