It was with great sadness that we learned of the untimely death of Gerry Galvin – friend, colleague and inspiration for so many years. It’s hard to believe he’s gone, he was a gentlemanly giant of the hospitality world, quietly … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?