Might the Rain Itself Bring a Brighter Future for Irish Veg? Relentless rain may spell disaster for many of this season’s crops – but could that rain itself turn out to be the proverbial silver lining in the storm clouds … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?