Do Your Bit For The Irish Spud! There are no flies on those clever farmers, the Keoghs of North County Dublin. They may have been growing potatoes for over two hundred years, but behind the times they are not. And … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?