A highlight of the autumn festival season, The Westport Food Festival is a lovely event where quality and encouraging everyone to make a genuine contribution (while having a thoroughly good time) is far more important than attracting huge crowds. Although … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?