Two very interesting competitions – the BIM Young Fishmonger and the Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year – have recently reached their respective finales, each following different but equally rigorous judging processes that involve contestants ‘in the round’, testing them … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?