Open over 40 years now, the King Sitric Fish Restaurant in Howth is one of Dublin’s longest-established seafood restaurants – or any other kind of restaurant, come to that, although the restaurant at the Abbey Tavern, just up the road … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?