So, there’s little to choose between organic and conventionally produced foods according to the results from yet another research team – this time at Stanford University’s School of Medicine, who undertook a meta-analysis (‘comprehensive synthesis of the evidence that included … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?