Calling all foodies with a bit of time to spare this weekend, 10th and 11th November… A very special outing, which combines an unusual shopping expedition with the possibility of attending some highly instructive workshops, is the Slow food Ireland … Continue reading
- Natural Fruit and No Sugar – what’s not to like about this Irish Blackcurrant Cordial?
- Little treasures – the first new Irish potatoes are here!
- Derek Davis – A Fond Farewell
- Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine 15th-17th May
- TTIP – threat to well-regulated European food industry?